Autodetail-school.com has been an industry leader in auto reconditioning and auto appearance training for over a decade. Take your existing business to the next level or kick-start your new business with professional window tinting courses from Rightlook.com. Vehicle window tinting is the perfect service to attract new customers, boost profits, and expand your services. Our multi-day class is designed to provide comprehensive instruction in all the skills, tools, and materials you will need to learn window tinting and start your own profitable business.
Automotive Window Tinting
Hands-On Auto Window Tinting Training
Check out the features of Rightlook.com’s hands on window tinting course:
- Hands-on training taught by a master trainer with years of industry experience.
- Instruction on the different types, qualities, and brands of window film and tools.
- Learn the proper installation techniques for front, side, and rear windows.
- How to install window tinting to prevent peeling, fading, bubbling or discoloration.
- Limited class size with individualized instruction and focused, one-on-one time with the instructor.
- Learn about state window tinting regulations according to the IFWA.
- Train with the latest tools, materials, and techniques, with plenty of hands-on practice.
- Professional installation techniques with and without the use of computer cut patterns.
- Training in a large, dedicated, state-of-the-art training center.
- Complementary catered lunches during training.
- Framed certificate presented after successful completion of your training program.
At Autodetail-school.com, we seek to provide the highest quality education and training for the auto reconditioning industry. We stand behind the education that we offer, and are proud to offer the following training guarantee to all students enrolled in hands-on training programs for Auto Detailing, Paint Protection Film (PPF), Windshield Repair, Vehicle Graphics, and Window Tinting:
If, after completing a Rightlook.com hands-on training course, you feel that you need more practice or instruction, you may come back to Rightlook.com and join a scheduled hands-on training course for the same service. There will be a materials fee to cover training costs, but no fee for the training itself. Advance notice is required to re-train, and the course must be scheduled and have adequate availability for additional students.